terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2012

Interview with Matt Walker



The guys that accompanies the blog, know about the interview I did with Matt Walker, and I selected several questions to ask him, only that had many questions about BTR what I thought best not to ask, because remembering HE IS NOT CARLOS, OR JAMES, LOGAN AND KENDALL, then why I was not to ask questions about the boys. So here's the promised interview, and so expected.
NOTE: I chose eight questions, as are my two ...
NOTE: Had a few questions that I had to change, but continued with the context...


"Hey Matt! I know that a lot of people wanna know somethings about you, so, I'm doing this interview for these people who wanna know, and who have a question to you. So, Let's start. PS: Sorry of my terrible english.

Let's talk about a part of your career. When and how you decided make comedy? (Leticia Annes - Blog Owner - @BTRBrasilFC)
I started doing comedy in 2003- I was hosting a radio show in Los Angeles, and thought it would be a helpful skill to learn, so I took a class. After about two weeks I was going to open mic nights 2-3 times a week, and after about a year I was doing that 4-5 nights a week.

If you wasn't actor (comedian), what would you be doing now? (Bianca Koike - @LoganFanBTRBR)
I’d probably be working with computers in some way- I still do freelance web design work to help pay the bills. I’d also probably be playing drums, which I haven’t done in a long time. I didn’t have time to both play drums and pursue comedy, so I gave it up about 5 years ago.

Have you thought about coming to Brazil? (Bianca Koike - @LoganFanBTRBR)
Sure- the great Richard Feynman (look him up- he’s a Nobel prize winning physicist) wrote often about his trips to Brazil and it’s always seemed to be a great place.


When the Giant Creature T-shirts will sell in Brazil? (Mariana Santos Gomes - @LoganLoverBr)
We sell lots of shirts to Brazil now- we ship anywhere in the world, everything is available from www.giantcreature.com.

Do you like Brazil?  (Brenda - @BTR_Fans1)
Sure- Brazil has given the world many Supermodels, what’s not to like?

You know speak a word in portuguese?  (Brenda - @BTR_Fans1)
No, I don’t know any.

 What was the funniest thing that you and Stephen have done? (Tony - @FC_Rush)
Hmm, funniest thing we’ve done- there have been a lot of fun shows and videos we’ve done, but I think my favorite thing is one time we were in Las Vegas, and we went into a store named “Everything is $10” – and everything they sell is $10. I got Glickman to pretend to have a funny accent like he was from a foreign country, and he proceeded to pick up things and say, “Miss, miss- please- how much is this?” Then the sales woman would say, “It’s $10- everything in the store is $10.” Then he would do it again with another item. He must have asked her about 15 different things before she finally got really mad. I had to walk out of the store because it was too hard not to laugh.

I see your site (blog) and I wanna know... It's you you that updates your blog or you have someone to do this? (Crisllen Pereira - @Crisllen_CP)
It’s all me- I do all of my updates personally.


What is your favorite TV shows and favorite singers and bands? (Nathália Souza - No twitter)
I’m a big fan of America’s Next Top Model, The Big Bang Theory, and Beavis and Butthead, and I also watch reruns of Seinfeld, and old game shows.

To end this interview... What's the best part to being a comedian, actor...?  (Leticia Annes - Blog Owner - @BTRBrasilFC)
I love making people laugh, and I’ve made many friends that are very talented that I never would have met if I wasn’t a comedian.

Thank you for the interview, I was very happy when you do accept it. It is the first interview I do for my blog and hopefully the first of many, and it was very cool you be the first interviewee of the blog. Again, thank you very much! Kisses "

Twitter of Matt: @funnymatt
Site of Matt: www.blog.funnymatt.com
Facebook of Matt: www.facebook.com/funnymatt


What you think about the interview?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário